- Full Day Bilingual Kindergarten
- Language Arts
- Science and Technology
- Health and Physical Education
- The Arts
- Social Studies
- Home Reading Program
- Second Step Violence Prevention Program
- Music Program
- Kindergarten “Read at Home” Program
- Early Intervention
- Passions Block
French Second Language
- Bilingual Kindergarten Program
- 450 minutes/week in cycles 1 to 3 with social studies taught in French in cycles 2 and 3. Music and Ethics & Religious Culture taught in French at all levels.
Individual Education Plans are developed for students at risk. Instruction is based on the objectives of the plans and is carried out in a variety of ways depending on the needs of the child. Integration in the regular class with assistance from a resource teacher or Special Education Technician is the preferred method of meeting needs. Students are also pulled out of class to work in small groups or, in some cases, on a one-to-one basis. Self-regulation strategies are taught and supported.